Kimber Hunter Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor Now in Realtree EDGE
- May 11, 2018
- By Stephanie Mallory
Kimber is known for its fine classic sporting rifles and now the high-quality Kimber Hunter rifle is offered in Realtree’s newest pattern – EDGE.
We are excited about the opportunity to put together a Kimber Hunter rifle and Realtree EDGE. This partnership makes a lot of sense for us and all the lucky customers.
-- Gregory P. Grogan, Kimber COO
Kimber was founded in 1979 and its rifles are favored by many of the world's most accomplished hunters and shooters. Kimber offers a wide selection of classic sporting, hard-core hunting, unique varmint and no-compromise tactical rifles. Each is based on an action size designed with minimal dimensions for the cartridge family and boasts a combination of features that set it apart from other production brands. Accuracy is the best measure of rifle quality, and reliability follows. Each rile is guaranteed under Kimber SUB MOA Accuracy Standard.
Kimber rifles offer a combination of features that set them apart from all other production brands. Barrels, chambers and triggers hold critical match-grade dimensions for accuracy. Pillar and glass bedding ensures both accuracy and strength. Walnut stocks are finished and checkered by hand, and Kevlar-carbon fiber stocks are the finest available on a production rifle. As with Kimber pistols, all work is done inside the Kimber factory—the only way to ensure quality.
The Kimber Hunter in Realtree EDGE boasts classic Kimber design and Model 84 performance features like all-weather Kimpro black finish on the stainless-steel barrel, an extremely durable synthetic stock with the Realtree EDGE pattern, reliable controlled round feeding and a detachable magazine for quick, easy loading and unloading. The rifle also features a match-grade trigger, a weather-resistant stainless-steel action and controlled round feed.
- .243 Win.
- .308 Win
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- .270 Win.
- .30-06 Win
- Approximate weight (pounds/ounces): 5/10
- Overall length (inches): 41.25
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: Black KimPro II
- Contour: Sporter
- Length (inches): 22
- Twist rate (right hand): 9
- Grooves: 4
- Match grade chamber
- Factory setting (pounds): 3.5-4
- Material: Composite
- Recoil Pad: 1-inch Kimber recoil pad
- Length of pull (inches): 13.75
- Drop at heel (inches): 0.54
- Drop at comb (inches): 0.43
- Pillar Bedding
- Finish: Realtree Edge Pattern
- Type: 84M
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black, KimPro II
- Magazine capacity: 3 (removable box)
- Front locking repeater
- Mauser claw extractor
- 3-position Model 70-type wing safety
For more info, visit www.kimberamerica.com
Editor’s Note: Realtree licenses 27,000 products that can be found in more than 38,000 retail locations worldwide. Whether customers are looking for rugged outdoor equipment or everyday gear that enhances their active lifestyle, it can be found in a Realtree pattern. If you’re interested in growing your business with a Realtree licensing program, let’s talk! Find out more and contact us here.
Check out our recent new products:
- Tag Out With Hunters Specialties Realtree Turkey New Gear 2018
- Tailgate In Outdoors Style with Pop-A-Bar Realtree Tailgate Islands
- Realtree Accessories Protect Extremities Against the Elements
- Realtree Fishing Performance Apparel 2018 by Colosseum Athletics
- One Realtree Camo Suit for All Seasons and Terrains
- ProMaster Parts Realtree Camo Automotive Accessories for Outdoorsmen and Women
- Frogg Toggs Realtree Apparel Provides Ultimate Dry Protection in Wet Conditions
- Outdoor Research Realtree Camo Gear Protects against Sun and Insects