Business FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions About Realtree Licensing.

How long will it take to obtain a license?

Once your company completes the Licensing Application, one of our Licensing Account Managers will contact you within 2 weeks.
If your company is approved for a license the formal process takes approximately 4-6 weeks.

What is the licensing process, and what do I need to do?

Complete the online Licensing Application. The Licensing Application is processed through our Licensing department and assigned to a Licensing Account Manager. A Licensing Account Manager will contact you to discuss further details and ask additional questions.
If your company is approved for a license, royalty rates and all other contractual details are discussed and finalized. A contract is prepared using the mutually agreed-upon details. Product sampling and manufacturing begins.

Will my manufacturer also require a license?

No, your manufacturer will be authorized to manufacture camo products on your behalf once proper documentation is completed through the company who holds the license. Manufacturers working on behalf of licensees are in no way considered licensed companies.

What is the processing fee for?

Preparation of the legally binding agreement.

Who do I pay my Royalties to and how?

Royalty structure, rates and methods are discussed once a company is approved for licensing.

What support is there for my Realtree products?

Realtree's marketing efforts are unparalleled by any other camouflage brand. Our marketing machine runs full speed ahead 365 days per year promoting our patterns and brands. When your company enters into a licensing agreement to use our patterns or brands you've hitched your wagon to those efforts. For product specific features we're doing for our current licensees' products, please click here.

Can I have access to and use Marketing materials or do I need to pay for these?

Licensing with Realtree includes the use of specific logos and registrations on packaging, marketing materials and point of purchase materials. Using our logos and registrations is authorized only when reviewed and approved by a Licensing Account Manager in a fashion which adheres to the guidelines outlined in the respective licensing contract.

What do I have to do to become a hydrographic/dipping decorator for Realtree patterns?

Realtree's water transfer technology rights are licensed through Immersion Graphics Corpoartion. A license from IGC granting your company the rights to decorate using IGC films must be obtained prior to Realtree licensing. Once licensing with IGC is complete, your IGC representative will contact Realtree to begin the licensing process for Realtree camouflage films. You can reach IGC at (706) 568-4424.

What do I have to do to become authorized to print vinyl with Realtree patterns?

If you are interested in using or supplying Realtree vinyl it must come from our approved source, a Louisiana based company, Realtree Camo Graphics. Any and all vinyl must be ordered through and printed by Realtree Camo Graphics including but not limited to boat wraps, car and truck wraps, utility vehicle wraps, decals, accent kits, gun kits and any custom orders. You can reach Realtree Camo Graphics at (985) 201-3015.