United Country Real Estate Boasts Impressive Franchise Growth Since Partnering With Realtree
Realtree and United Country, the largest seller of land and recreational properties nationwide, announced their partnership in March of 2019, and since then, United Country Real Estate has boasted a growth of 20 new offices around nine states.
New offices were added in Oklahoma, Florida, Minnesota, Montana, California, Tennessee, Nebraska and Washington.
Realtree United Country Hunting Properties specifically caters to buyers and sellers interested in hunting, outdoor recreation and conservation properties. The almost 400 agents and brokers that were with United Country before the merger are now Realtree Land Pros, providing expertise in hunting, recreational and land sales across the country.
In a recent press release, Richard Thompson, vice president of sales for United Country Real Estate, said, “We normally sell around five new franchises per month, but since announcing the Realtree partnership, we more than doubled that number very quickly. People are talking about it and they are very excited so we see this trend continuing over the next few months.”
United Country is the largest national lifestyle and country real estate franchise company with a combined network of over 6,000 conventional and auction real estate professionals and a unique marketing program that exposes local listings more broadly.
Bill Jordan, Realtree president and CEO, said the goal with Realtree United Country is to help hunters find, research, purchase and maintain property that allows them to live their outdoor lifestyle.
“We want outdoorsmen and women to feel assured that they are getting the best advice and expertise at every step,” Jordan said. “Realtree United Country provides all services necessary to ensure clients make the right decisions on everything from treestands to taxes. Having been through the process of purchasing several tracts of land myself, I understand how many things there are to consider, both large and small, and it’s great to know that we now offer this service to make things easier and better for all hunters interested in purchasing their own place.”
Interested hunting property sellers and buyers benefit in many ways from the Realtree United Country Hunting Properties partnership:
- The largest, national inventory of hunting properties from a single company.
- Unsurpassed and extensive website, TV, digital media and print marketing and advertising of hunting properties.
- The leading seller of hunting properties nationwide.
- Largest team of hunting experts in the United States.
- Nearly 6,000 agents and 500 offices nationwide.
- The leading nationally recognized team of hunters, land consultants, hunting writers, TV hosts, digital programing, social media experts providing valuable hunting and hunting property information.
- Consulting services on land values, land and wildlife management, hunting optimization, property maintenance and other property-specific issues.
- Powerful search tools on the leading network of hunting property websites.
- Ability to locate specific game, property features, location, acreage, price and more.
- Extensive mapping, video, photo and property information.
- Over 90 years of experience and expertise in a real estate system established in 1925.
United Country has been an innovator in lifestyle and country real estate marketing since 1925. The exclusive program includes the highest-ranked and largest portfolio of national, state, office, agent and specialty property marketing websites, unequaled national print advertising, a comprehensive internal real estate advertising agency, an extensive buyer database of more than 750,000 opt-in buyers and additional proprietary programs to advertise properties more broadly.
Learn more about Realtree United Country Hunting Properties by visiting www.RealtreeUC.com.