Top Hunting and Shooting Brands in 2019
- April 16, 2020
- By Team Realtree
We’ve reported on the huge economic impacts of hunting and fishing from many different sources here over the years. It’s always interesting to see where outdoors enthusiasts are spending their money. Hunting alone contributes $185 million per day to the U.S. economy.
Southwick Associates, a market research and economics firm out of Fernandina Beach, Florida, uses its HunterSurvey.com and ShooterSurvey.com consumer panels to identify trends and gather data that can be useful to sales and marketing personnel in the outdoors industry.
Southwick’s most recent report on 2019 Hunting and Shooting Brands compiles survey responses from more than 20,000 hunters and recreational shooters to provide a look at which brands are most popular.
The surveys examine more than 100 brands. Here’s a sample list of the 2019 results.
- Top Shotgun Brand: Mossberg & Remington
- Top Rifle Ammunition Brand: Federal
- Top Handgun Ammunition Brand: CCI
- Top Broadhead Brand: Muzzy
- Top Bow Brand: Bear
- Top Propellant/Black Powder Brand: Pyrodex
- Top Bullet, Ball, and/or Shot Brand: Hornady
- Top Reloading Die Brand: Lee Precision
- Top Reloading Powder Brand: Hodgdon
- Top Reflex/Red Dot Sights Brand: Sig Sauer
- Top Scope Brand: Vortex
- Top Scope/Accessory Mount Brand: Leupold
- Top Tree Stand/Ladder/Tower Brand: Big Game
- Top Trail Camera Brand: Wildgame Innovations
- Top Cover Scent Brand: Dead Down Wind
- Top Bench & rest Brand: Caldwell
- Top Holsters/Ammo Belt Brand: Alien
- Top Trigger Assembly/Trigger Guard Brand: Timney
- Top Bipod Brand: Harris
Editor’s Note: Manufacturers, is your brand on this list? Do you wish it was? Realtree can help build brand awareness through our licensing program. More than 30,000 products are outfitted with the world’s No. 1 camo brand. Contact us today to find out how we can help your business grow!