OtterBox Yampa Dry Duffle Bags in Realtree EDGE
- August 7, 2018
- By Stephanie Mallory
OtterBox’s new Yampa Dry Duffle protects gear from water, sand, dirt and drops. It joins coolers and tumblers in OtterBox's outdoor line and is available in 35-liter, 70-liter or 105-liter versions. It can be carried as a backpack or duffel bag; the smallest duffel sells for $249.99 and the largest is priced at $399.99.
OtterBox was founded with a drybox in 1998 and we have continued to evolve our products to enable adventure. The original drybox was developed to keep valuables safe and dry during outdoor activities and the Yampa line is a great continuation of that heritage.
-- OtterBox CEO Jim Parke
Yampa Dry Duffle bags feature ultra-low density, open-celled foam that protects bag contents during drops and impact, while keeping the bag light as a feather. Other features include:
- TPU-coated nylon material is waterproof and puncture-, UV- and chemical-resistant
- Waterproof zipper and waterproof sealed seams keep gear safe from the elements
- A fold-over harness system easily converts the bag to either a backpack-carry style or duffle-carry style
- Multiple tie-down points and Duraflex clips allow it to be secured to truck or boat
- Backpack straps and back panel feature neoprene pads with open-celled foam for comfortable carrying with added airflow to keep your back cool
- Two interior mesh storage pockets keep gear organized and a high visibility liner in bright orange or green material allows for easy visibility of gear on the inside
- Reflective exterior pads make the duffle visible in the dark
The Yampa 35 Dry Duffle features waterproof zippers, a low-density foam exoskeleton and a couple of carrying options, including backpack straps – all decked out in Realtree EDGE.
The Yampa 105 Dry Duffle, offering 105 liters of dry storage, features all of the impressive Yampa technologies and will soon be available for purchase in Realtree EDGE.
The Yampa 70 Dry Duffle in Realtree EDGE is sealed against the elements, keeping your cargo from soaking. And its low-density foam exoskeleton cushions against tumbles.
OtterBox is also expanding its cooler line with new designs by artist Derek DeYoung on Venture coolers and 3250 Series dryboxes. New Trooper cooler accessories include a collapsible food container, external pouch and a universal cup holder.
Duffels, coolers and tumblers, including new colors and lids, will be on display at two upcoming outdoor shows ICAST and Outdoor Retailer and soon will be for sale at Otter Shop, 151 W. Mountain Ave., in Fort Collins.
Editor’s Note: Realtree licenses 27,000 products that can be found in more than 38,000 retail locations worldwide. Whether customers are looking for rugged outdoor equipment or everyday gear that enhances their active lifestyle, it can be found in a Realtree pattern. If you’re interested in growing your business with a Realtree licensing program, let’s talk! Find out more and contact us here.
Check our recent products:
- Anything Possible Brands Debuted Realtree Fishing Rods at ICAST
- Excalibur Introduces the New Assassin Crossbow in Realtree EDGE
- Heybo Debuts the Pursuit Performance Tees in Realtree Fishing Patterns
- Drake Clothing Company Introduces Realtree Fishing Apparel at 2018 ICAST Show
- Calcutta to Showcase Realtree Products at 2018 ICAST Show
- Beyond Phone Cases: OtterBox Coolers Perfect for Fishing Market
- COSTA to Showoff Realtree Sunglasses and Accessories at 2018 ICAST
- Gemini Realtree Fishing Apparel to Debut at 2018 ICAST
- Evan Williams Outdoorsman Edition Featuring Realtree EDGE Coming This Fall