New Bakcou Flatlander E-bike in Realtree Timber Camo
- September 18, 2020
- By Team Realtree
Often the best hunting spots are the most difficult to access. They may be at the end of a long cornfield, or miles downstream at the bend of a river. When the trek is just a bit too long on foot, the Bakcou Flatlander fat-tire e-bike is the answer. Now available in Realtree Timber camo, this e-bike can get you places that were inaccessible before, and do so quietly and quickly. The Flatlander is designed to help you go farther and explore more without adding more stress to the environment.
Bakcou is excited about the partnership with Realtree, not only with the sponsorship of Realtree Road Trips featuring Tyler Jordan and crew, but providing the Realtree camo pattern on our Flatlander E-Bike.
The Flatlander E-Bike is built with the strongest components and the most avid hunter in mind. With 750 Watts in the rear hub motor, including 60 newton meters of torque, this bike was built to get any and all whitetail or flat-land hunters to their sets stealthy, quickly and scent-free. We know the partnership with Realtree and Bakcou is the perfect fit to take the hunting industry to another level when it comes to adding another tool in the Hunters’ belt to drive a successful season.
-- Bakcou CFO Brian F. Child
Bakcou is committed to the design and manufacturing of the best electric hunting bikes, bicycle components and related products on the market. Bakcou was founded by hunters who had a desire to access the backcountry with minimal disturbance to wildlife and the habitat through quiet and non-pollutant means.
Bakcou has taken all of the high-end components of its Mule and Storm fat-tire e-bikes, and engineered a hunting tool for those that hunt the flatter ground. The Flatlander combines the power and performance of Bafangs 750w, high-end, rear hub motor, with a bullet-proof aluminum alloy frame and high- end components.
Wide handlebars and locking handle grips provide for a greater base of support. Wide-stance, deep-cleated pedals, with wide holes grip boots and avoid accumulation of mud or snow. A color LCD display allows for ease of use when flying down the trail, while the Maxxis Minion fat tires provide unparalleled traction and control. The bike also features top-of-the-line air-suspension forks and drivetrain components.
- Motor: Bafang 750W high-end rear hub.
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 14.5ah, 17.4ah, or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: 40+ Miles (see “eBike Range Explained” under “Resources” on our website)
- Digital Display: Bafang Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 180mm Rear rotor.
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Flatlander, 18” (Stand Over Height: 29.5”)
- Flatlander ST, 18” (Stand Over Height: 26”)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Top Speed: 35+ mph
For more info, visit www.bakcou.com.
If you’re ready to showcase REALTREE camo on your products and take advantage of the Realtree name and exposure opportunities, click here for more info on licensing opportunities.