Easy-Kleen Realtree MAX-5 Camo Pressure Washers Rid the Dirt With Outdoor Style
- November 5, 2021
- By Team Realtree
The great outdoors is full of possibilities… and a whole lot of dirt. And the best way to tackle all the dirt and grime the wilderness has to offer is with a powerful, quality-made pressure washer that is built to last.
And that is why when the folks at Easy-Kleen were given a chance to work with Realtree, they saw an exciting opportunity.
Located in Sussex, New Brunswick, Easy-Kleen is surrounded and inspired by farms and dedicated people. Established in 1982, it is a family owned and operated pressure washer manufacturer that takes great pride in manufacturing North America’s most hard-working reliable, and serviceable high-pressure cleaning systems.
Their machines are high-quality, well-built and efficient – making them a perfect partner for a brand like Realtree.
We are a family run business that has manufactured top-quality and affordable pressure washers since 1982. When looking to expand and market our high-pressure cleaning systems, we were very fortunate to partner with Realtree to offer a line to the outdoor market and build our customer base in the pressure washer industry. Realtree is a leader and a growing company, and we are excited about growing our Realtree Camo line with them. Thanks to Bill and his team!
-- Trent White, Easy-Kleen Pressure Systems Ltd. vice president
Easy-Kleen has taken its most popular and versatile units – the Commercial Hot Water and Commercial Cold Water Units – and branded them with the Realtree MAX-5 Camo, making them perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.
Commercial Cold Water Gas MAX-5® -- The commercial cold-water gasoline-driven series was designed for everyday commercial cleaning jobs.
Commercial Hot Water Gas MAX-5® -- Many businesses utilize the commercial Hot Water Gas Unit for a wide variety of cleaning needs. From a simple oil field application to daily construction and farm use. Our customers continuously comment on the heat and speed of cleaning with these machines.
Commercial Hot Water Electric MAX-5®-- The Commercial How Water Electric units are dependable, long-lasting and built for a multitude of applications. Plus, it heats water faster and hotter than our competitors.
- Pump: Commercial Duty triplex plunger pump with oil bath crankcase, stainless valves and all brass manifolds, direct drive, 3400 RPM on gas models, 1750 RPM on electric models.
- Gas Engine: Kohler gasoline efficient serviceable engines.
- Electric Motor: Farm Duty full 1.15 service factor TEFC manual reset overload protected motor.
- Other: Adjustable pressure regulator, downstream chemical injector, thermo pump protection, 36-inch single lance c/w heavy duty trigger gun all quick coupled and all units have 50-foot 3/8-inch high-pressure hose and five nozzles.
- Frame: Cold Water: Portable frame pneumatic tires with flip down handle all power coated. Hot Water: Rugged 12-gauge bent one piece steel frame all welded with lifting bar and roll cage frame all powder and housing a 10-gallon poly fuel tank. A hose reel can be mounted on the front plate. ¾-inch axles are welded to frame and 13-inch pneumatic wheels are held on with ¾-inch nuts.
- Heating Coil: Heating Coil, elliptically wound cold process of stretched reduced full body normalized ASTM A53/APIPSL schedule 80 pipe, and is structurally braced to minimize pipe wear and vibration, all completely sealed with ceramic blanket with stainless steel coil skin for total efficiency. You will save time and money on heat up time and fuel every time you use an Easy-Kleen hot water cleaning system.
- Burners: Quality North American made Oil fired burners with adjustable thermostats are used for efficiency, dependability and serviceability.
- Electrical Control Panel: Electrical Nema four water-tight control panel with easy access, heavy duty on/off cam switch standard or optional auto stop/start with time delay shut down all mounted in a hinged Nema four control panel with quality components.
- Options: Consider our optional rotary nozzles, wet sand blasting nozzles, drain cleaning kit and a hose reel to maximize your use out of your pressure washer.
Easy Kleen’s Realtree line will quickly and efficiently perform the toughest cleaning jobs you throw at it for years to come. Easy Kleen proudly stands by that promise, and they are very excited to see where its partnership with Realtree takes them.
If you’re ready to showcase REALTREE camo on your products and take advantage of the Realtree name and exposure opportunities, click here for more info on licensing opportunities.